Is your practice prepared for a second round of
We are bringing SBN to you, online!
No login required to register.
In one day you will learn how to market your new service to your patients including, staff, and doctor training on procedures, a demo of a new patient consult and processing, testing guidelines and much more. This will be an online presentation that you can take part in at home or in the office! You will be ready to start adding this great service to your community immediately! The SBN reporting and analysis process makes distance consultations easy and hundreds are already using the system. Avoid another COVID business crash and learn what it will take to make your business busier than ever! We can help you too. Be prepared to boost your practice, work and learn! This is not a CEU course.
Pandemic proof your office with Science Based Nutrition
Easy to Implement Program
In high demand
Avoid another COVID-19 Disaster
Diagnostic Testing and Protocols Made Easy!
Provide your patients with objective care based on their blood test, even if you have no nutrition experience.
- Blood Testing 101: How to read a blood test and understand what it means. Cost to patients and doctor. Malpractice considerations.
- Protocols: CBC and Differential, Diabetes (Glucose, Hemogloblin A1C, Triglycerides), Heart Disease (Cholesterol: Total, HDL, LDL, VLDL), Kidney Function (BUN, Creatinine, BUN/Creatinine Ratio), Liver Disease (Hepatitis A, B and C and Cirrhosis, Hemochromatosis, SGOT,SGPT, GGT), Gall Bladder
“Only 20% of the population is open to Chiropractic care, while 80% are open to taking supplements.” -Dr. Merkle
- Learn how the system works and how to discuss pricing with patients.
- Report of findings and final thoughts advice for you and your patients.
- SBN trained staff will be there to show you how the system works!
- Consultation tips!
Dr. Van D. Merkle, DC, DABCI, DCBCN, CCN
Founder of Science Based Nutrition
Join us for a webinar workshop!
Workshop Dates and Times
Workshop Dates and Locations
Once we receive your registration please allow 1-2 business days for a follow email from Science Based Nutrition. This follow up email will include a webinar link and additional details for the webinar.